Senior Manufacturing Manager
Ripon, Calif., USA
The Senior Manufacturing Manager is responsible for daily production of timber frame components for our fully-integrated off site solution in order to meet production goals, quality expectations and cost objectives.
- Develop and ensure execution of production schedules based on staffing, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Develop staffing requirements for assigned areas.
- Hire, develop, and evaluate qualified personnel to ensure efficient operation of production line.
- Coordinate direct labor production and training activities.
- Maintain up-to-date certification records, production travelers, and methods documents.
- Lead Lean projects in manufacturing.
- Receive, stock, and issue to the production line all materials needed for production and engineering requirements.
- Maintain inventory integrity through orderly organization of stockroom, cycle counts, and physical inventories.
- Perform material handling tasks as needed to keep the production line adequately supplied with production materials.
- Five or more years of production supervision experience in component manufacturing
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Solid management skills
- Project management experience
- Familiar with Lean Production and Six Sigma principles
- Oracle 11i and Agile business suite experience also desired
- Proficiency with standard desktop software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, driven personality
- Must work well in teams