Entekra™ offers a Fully-Integrated Off-Site Solution™ – or (FIOSS™) – for residential and commercial applications.
By completely integrating concept, design and engineering with off-site manufacturing and on-site assembly, Entekra optimizes the build process and delivers all structural elements of a building – prefabricated wall panels, prefabricated floor panels, prefabricated roof trusses, and all relevant materials – in component form for rapid on-site assembly.
What makes Entekra’s FIOSS unique in the U.S. market is that it is a complete system, which is custom manufactured to the exacting specifications of each project.
- Entekra works with the architect to fit design to exacting FIOSS specifications, while identifying and eliminating design risks before even one piece of lumber is cut.
- Information is gathered regarding finish work – windows, doors, floors, utilities, etc.
Design & Engineering
- Entekra generates CAD drawings and specs, and proceeds with necessary steps for value engineering, as well as compliance and implementation.
- All aspects of each project are continually reviewed to ensure efficiency in cost, materials, production plan, logistics and building completion.
- Detailed CAD/CAM files with all specifications are transferred into the production program to optimize the fully-automated manufacturing of the structural shell elements.
- Wall panels, floor panels, roof trusses and all relevant materials are manufactured under factory-controlled conditions with tolerances narrower than the width of a typical saw blade.
- All structural elements are sequentially loaded in reverse order to facilitate on-site efficiency and safety.
- Load is delivered to job site.
- Structural elements are sequentially off-loaded and assembled by framers with crane assistance for efficiency and safety.
- The structural shell can be assembled and made weather-tight in an average of three to four days.
- Trades can begin working as soon as the structural shell is made weather tight, with work executed on both the interior and exterior simultaneously.
For more information on Entekra and off-site construction delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our e-newsletter.