Entekra Group have a permanent opportunity available for a Management Accountant. Commercially focused, the successful candidate will produce Management reports and enhance company profits by identifying areas where action is required and following up on same with Staff and Management as required.
- Preparation of Monthly performance reports for presentation to Management.
- To assist in the production of annual statutory accounts and financial reporting
- Identify underwriting actions required and communicate with staff and management
- Assist in implementation of ERP and management reporting systems.
- Engage with other departments as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE. Corporate reporting experience advantageous but not essential
- Experience in US GAAP experience advantageous but not essential
- Advanced Excel and general IT skills with an ability to work with large volumes of data
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Ability to present financial information in an appropriate format for presentation to management and the board